"In addition to my many years of management experience, my commitment and passion distinguishes myself."
Profile & References
- Born in 1961
- A firm and passionate believer in coaching, moderation and training
- A manager at MAN and Ferrostaal Aktiengesellschaft
- Has international management experience with a high level of cross-cultural skills.
He also has sound knowledge and experience of acquisition, presentation, sales and contract negotiation as well as developing new strategies and business sectors within change processes.
- An enthusiast on the subject of cross-cultural communication.
- Has long-standing management experience in various positions within international companies.
- Has an in-depth knowledge of international markets (Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America).
- Took part in further training at the MAN Academy for senior and executive level management.
- Extended his knowledge of business practice at the University of Münster and of management strategies at the European School of Management and Technology).
- Holder of an academic certificate as an "Accredited Coach and Moderator" from the
University of Bielefeld.
- An NLP practitioner.
- Successfully completed a basic course in transactional analysis.
- A licensed MBTI® Trainer
- Abellio Rail NRW GmbH
- A. Schulman GmbH
- Aicuris GmbH & Co.KG
- Bundesagentur für Arbeit, IT-Systemhaus
- D&E Metall und Technik GmbH
- DB Schenker AG
- FOGTEC Brandschutz GmbH
- FRIGOBLOCK GmbH
- Goldschmidt Thermit GmbH
- Haus der Technik
- Hydro Aluminium Deutschland GmbH
- Knorr-Bremse GmbH
- Kurita Europe GmbH
- Linde & Wiemann GmbH
- MAN Truck & Bus AG
- Nissan Center Europe GmbH
- PHOENIX CONTACT GmbH & Co. KG
- Putzmeister Solid Pumps Gmbh
- Rail Power Systems GmbH
- SAS Autosystemtechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- SCI Verkehr GmbH
- Telefónica Germany GmbH & Co
- Toshiba Memory Europe GmbH
- TRICON Design AG
- Verband der Bahnindustrie in Deutschland (VDB) e.V.
- Wilson Rail GmbH
In addition, Georg Schwinning can count many other clients - from individuals to international corporations - among his often long-standing clients.
Range of services
- Coaching for managers and employees
- Leadership and Management Seminars
- Lectures and speeches
These colleagues support Georg Schwinning with their expertise:
- Mascha Heck – Moderation and Coaching
- Georg Jost – Moderation and Training
- Dr. Celina Rodriguez Drescher – Psychodynamic Organizational Development and Coaching
- Dr. Susanne Scheibe – Personnel and Organizational Development
True stories and tangible solutions to read!
„I have been asked by participants of my seminars time and again, whether the stories I use to illustrate and loosen the theoretical content, are even available in book form.“
Under the title "Communication, leadership and cooperation in companies - true situations and tangible solutions" Georg Schwinnings book has been published by the renowned Haufe-Verlag. It combines exciting stories from everyday working life with a theoretical background, tried-and-tested tips and recommended courses of action for management practice - thus ensuring that the contents of the book are guaranteed to be remembered by the reader.
Fearsome combat swimmers, embarrassed secretaries, hand-holding Arabs, prejudiced bloodbearers, and carnival-resistant micro-managers populate the stories, among other things. The special thing about it: Georg Schwinning has actually experienced all episodes during his career or something similar. This distinguishes his book from many other textbooks. Based on true stories, it depicts typical situations in which communication, leadership and cooperation in companies works - or sometimes does not work.
You can obtain the book directly from Georg Schwinning, the publisher, the stationary bookstore or amazon.de. Have fun reading!
Scope: 186 Pages
Price: 29,95 €